Monday, November 28, 2011

I feel a bit "Vomity".

I have a "pet peeve".  I play Words With Friends commonly on Facebook.  I'm sure you've seen it; it's an extremely popular game.  It's like Scrabble, except that I get a good 48 hours to determine my next move.  And, the computer lets you know immediately (with no penalty) if the word you put in is invalid.  There's no challenging.  No stating to your opponent, "Why don't you use that word in a sentence?"  So, you can just mess around with your letters to see what looks right, and see if the computer accepts it.  Or, you can browse dictionary.com and see what word you can make with your available letters.  Do you think this is cheating?  I think there is this unwritten rule that you should know the word that you are placing on the board.  Anyway, as you can imagine, I am losing to someone who has not listed a single word that I know.  I was cool with this until I was just informed by the computer that the word, "Vomity" was just rejected.  Of course, I had it on a triple word square, with the "M" on a triple letter.  But, it's just a cool word; a word I seriously wanted to play.  Look!  I will even use it in a sentence:  I realized that it was unwise for me to eat a peanut butter sandwich before Zumba class when I began to feel vomity fifteen minutes into the class.  Poetry.
               Josie

The Numbers:  November 28, 2011.  Food:  Oatmeal, brown sugar.  Lunch:  Venison, pear, carrots, celery, sea salt, olive oil, sweet potato.  Snack - Carrots.  Second snack - Arnold's Honey Wheat Bread and peanut butter with Land O' Lakes margarine (3rd test date for this food) with Prelief first.  Dinner:  lamb, sweet potato, olive oil, sea salt, asparagus.
Medications:   Prosed DS TID, amitriptyline SID, Zyrtec SID.
Pain:  Level 2 with cystitis all day.  Vulvodynia and urethritis were a 0-2 all day until from 2-4 pm (when I was anxious at my doctor's office).  Considering a change from Prosed to Pyridium...I'm trying to decide what I think about that.  I was given the ok from Vitamin E and glucosamine/chondroitin - yes, I am going to treat my symptoms as if I were a cat.  I am that desperate.  But, I cannot deny that today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment