Thursday, November 10, 2011

If I can cause the pain, maybe I can take it away.

Controlling my discomfort these past three days has been difficult.  It is not that I am medically doing so poorly.  On the contrary, I feel like maybe I am overall in a bit of an upswing.  However, the bank that I use for my veterinary relief business flat out changed my account and fee structure without my consent, and provided a simple one page letter to inform me of the change.  There was no explanation for the change provided.  My husband says it is the equivalent to stealing.  Really, it's just a royal pain in my ass to have to research another bank, buy new checks, transfer the money, etc, etc.  And, this stresses me.  The stress of course makes me unknowingly tighten those pelvic floor muscles, and the abdominal pain starts to return.  Plus, add to that the knowledge that I must have done a pretty poor job researching this bank when I selected it when I began.  I found out that by just simply typing "(my banks name) sucks", and a lot of angry websites pop up.  I will have to do better this second time around.  And, use this lesson as an opportunity to train all these abdominal and pelvic floor muscles to relax.

The other highlight of my day was unclogging the toilet at my church's Fellowship Hall.  It's a slow day.  I wish I had worked schedule today :)
                  Until Next Time,
                       Josie

The Numbers:  November 9, 2011.  Food:  lamb, sweet potato, pears, carrots, asparagus, olive oil, orange roughy (which Wikipedia has described as a large deep sea fish belonging to the slimehead family (Trachichthyidae)....Ew!), plums.  Medications:  Prosed DS only twice as I forgot one dose when work got really busy, amitriptyline SID, Zyrtec SID, progesterone.  Pain:  Low during the day, urinary and vulvodynia about a 1 to 3.  Evening had some increase - maybe a 4.

November 10, 2011.  Food:  lamb, sweet potato, pears, carrots, asparagus, olive oil.  No fish today - I get a little concerned about too much mercury.  Medications:  Prosed DS TID, amitriptyline SID, Zyrtec SID.  No progesterone, as I started spotting.  Pain:  It's there today - increased bladder/urethral pain, about a 4.  Ache in abdomen - maybe uterus - 4.  Focal vulvodynia pain at a 4 to 5.  Maybe there is a too much progesterone issue, and not a too low level issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment