Thursday, November 17, 2011

Restriction Removed!

Yea!  Today it was declared that I had passed the "elimination" portion of the diet.  Now, is the "challenge" portion.  This is where I get to eat what I want to figure out if I can stimulate my clinical signs to come back.  My doctor recommended that I be smart about this.  I thought I would go crazy and start binge eating, but I've worked hard on this for 4 weeks and I don't want to blow all that hard work by challenging a lot of ingredients at one time.  I'm sure all this won't matter in a few days, when Thanksgiving is here.

Today I added oatmeal and brown sugar.  And, a Milkyway "fun size" bar (why is smaller fun?  Like any kid would actually find a smaller candy bar to be fun).  And, probably the Three Musketeers bar.  Both of these from the freezer from Halloween.  Anyway, I am trying to make a limited oatmeal cookie.  It's oatmeal, olive oil, water, brown sugar, and pears.  Umm...it's not exactly baking up well.  Oh well.

  Josie

The Numbers:
November 16th - food:  sweet potato, pear, venison, orange roughy, carrots, celery, plum (the last one...and it was overly ripe.  I think we're done with plums for a while if I can't get good produce.
Medications - prosed DS TID, amitriptyline SID, Zyrtec SID
Pain - Great day yesterday.  Worked and no pain at all.  Mild vulvodynia in the evening - 2.

November 17th - food:  sweet potato, pear, lamb, carrots, venison, celery, oatmeal, brown sugar, milkyway fun size, three musketeers fun size
Medications - prosed DS, amitriptyline SID, Zyrtec SID
Pain - mild to moderate vulvodynia burning during the day - but I had a lot of driving/errands that that tenses me up.  2-4 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment