Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A morgue in my freezer

I really and truly have a wonderful husband.  We had been married 7 years (hmm...I think that's right) before I developed vulvodynia/intense bladder pain 10 months ago.  He has since stressed and tried his best to find anyway to help me or ease my pain.  The worst part for him has been me telling him that there is nothing he can do.

Well, that has all changed!  He has jumped onto this elimination diet with both feet, without looking to see how far away the ground may be.  I came home from Yoga class yesterday to find our freezer and refrigerator absolutely filled with lamb, orange roughy, and venison.  Filled.  Like I am set for...I don't know what...maybe like 6 months.  Sheesh!  I really hope that I am not on this elimination diet 6 months from now.

So...does anyone know a good way to cook up venison?
           Josie

The Numbers:  November 7, 2011 - Food:  lamb, sweet potato, carrots, pears, plumbs, asparagus, orange roughy, and olive oil.  Medications:  Prosed DS TID, amitriptyline SID, Zyrtec, progesterone.  I had a large amount of difficulty emptying my bladder Monday morning, with the straining starting urethral and bladder pain.  Therefore, and I may regret this, I did not apply the Gelnique on this day.  Pain was a 5-8 by 11:00 am.  However, it greatly decreased, even disappeared, by 12:30 pm, after physical therapy and TENS.

November 8, 2011 - Food:  Food:  lamb, sweet potato, carrots, pears, plumbs, asparagus, orange roughy, and olive oil.  Medications:  Prosed DS TID, amitriptyline SID, Zyrtec, progesterone.  A little bit of trouble emptying at first morning urination, but it was non-painful.  Pain remained gone until about 4:00pm.  It returned like a bullet tearing through soft flesh at this time...while I was getting very very angry dealing with my business bank.  I'm trying to relax enough to see if I can get it to vanish.  It has improved.  Just more proof that stress and angry thoughts are detrimental to my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment