Sunday, November 27, 2011

Insomnia!

Ha!  I did not think that I would post today.  That was before I had a bout of insomnia, and now I am awake at 12:30 in the morning.  So, I will post, but this will count as for the 27th of November, as I have not yet gone to bed.

So, I had a large decrease in pain today.  That was before the GI issues started (I will spare you the details).  Of course, I am now wondering if this is some allergic reaction to my food, medications, etc.   However, my husband doesn't seem to feel quite right himself, so I guess I'm going to have to think that this means that we had a little too much junk (i.e. cheesecake).  Which is funny.  I was going to straighten up today with my eating (Saturday morning was just so damn bad!), so we placed all the the cheesecake and carrot cake in the freezer, and I started cooking lamb again.

Sorry, there will be no creative writing today; I'm too "blah!"
         Josie
November 27th, 2011.  The Numbers:  Food- Breakfast - wheat chex and coconut milk.  Lunch - wheat chex and coconut milk (that stuff is like "crack" for me now) with Arnold's  Honey wheat toast with Land o' Lakes margarine and Jiff peanut butter (I'm hitting this one repeatedly to see if I can clear it from the "bad" list.  It will make traveling so much more convenient!) and Laffytaffy/Gobstoppers.  Snack - carrots.  Dinner-Lamb, sweet potato, sea salt, olive oil, asparagus.  Dessert - blueberry pie and some Gobstoppers/Laffytaffy (I have got to give this up - not worth testing it in a food trial).  Midnight snack - Life cereal and coconut milk (the wheat chex was gone).
Medications:  Prelief at lunch and dessert.  Prosed DS TID, amitriptyline SID, Zyrtec SID.  That's it; weird.
Pain:  Mild cystitis throughout the day (2, maybe 3 at the worst.  Manageable - just felt like I had to maybe go a little more often.  No pain.)  Same for vulvodynia pain.  Colitis starting at 11pm, with gas cramping in stomach and maybe some heart burn, after the snake I had to try to settle the stomach (Bad idea?).  Abdomen has seemed "bloated" all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment